A couple weeks ago I'd had enough of long hair. I went from this:
Pretty extremos, right? Here are some things that have been totally bitchin' about short hair.
- SHAMPOO MOHAWK IN THE SHOWER
- Using only a tiny amount of shampoo!
- Feeling the cool breeze all around my head
- No more blow-drying
- Being ready to go in 5 minutes.
- Good hair day EVERY day
- Lesbian camaraderie. (I know short hair doesn't make one gay, but I feel like I can give a wink and a salute and be in the club now)
- Using less hair dye, not needing to buy 2 boxes of the junk.
- No mo clogging up the drain.
- Finally feeling confident.
Labels: about me, hair